Nripanka Das will be representing India in the Future Leader Congress 2019 at United Nations Asia Pacific ,Bangkok, Thailand. The Congress will be held on August 4th-6th 2019.
He is currently working as a Mechanical Project Engineer – Research at ARENSIS (World’s Most Innovative Company 2018 – Fast Company) and involved in biomass energy projects providing clean electricity, heating and cooling for some of the most remote places of the world. He is associated with building micro-grid technology that integrates bio-waste, solar and storage to provide an economical reliable supply of energy anywhere in the world. He has helped developed a sustainable, modular and mobile power units, fitted in a 20 ft. container, integrated with solar/storage to create a completely decentralised power grid which is cheaper, reliable and eco-friendly.
Nripanka Das is a resident of Dharapur, Guwahati, Assam.
Here are the list of Few Achievements by Nripanka Das.
1. He recently developed algorithms for the E4 CHP unit under Schneider Electric, California, USA.
2. He was selected for the prestigious Vice Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship Award for Masters in Petroleum and Gas Engineering (Manchester, United Kingdom).
3. He was Awarded Prestigious Gold Medal by Minister of Science and Technology for 1st Rank (Mechanical Engineer), SRM UNIVERSITY-2015
4. Nripanka Das was Selected for prestigious “YOUNG INDIA FELLOWSHIP” for development of change agents across India.
5. He has worked as a Researcher in Medellin (Colombia) and traveled across different states (Atlanta & Florida, USA) for presentation (Big Data Analytics), 2017
6. He was selected for prestigious socio-economic internship in Philippines and represented India at a global level through the platform of AIESEC.
7. Nripankar Das was selected for Certification in English Language Teaching and research in ISTANBUL, TURKEY, under the prestigious University of Cambridge.
8. He has worked as a Mechanical Engineer at the reputed Sterling Global in Nigeria and developed techniques on seismic interpretation and data acquisition.
9. He was selected as a Youth Delegate at 2nd International Youth Forum on Human Rights and SDGs (IYFNepal2018) [Sustainable Development Goals and Human Rights].
News Desk Report GTM