Last Date: 26/11/2019.
Applications on prescribed format are invited from the eligible Indian citizens for the following posts in Gauhati University:
1. Treasurer, G.U.
No of posts: 1, UR
Pay: Rs.1,44,200 – 2,18,200/-
Essential Qualification: A Master’s degree with at least 557o of the marks or its equivalent Grade of B’ in the UGC 7 point scale or Professional qualification from the Institute of Cost and Work Accountants of India (ICWA) or from the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ACA/AFA).
Essential Experience: At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 7000/- and above or with 8 years of service in AGP of Rs. 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in administration/finance & accounts in a higher educational institution.
Comparable experience in research establishment and or other institutions of higher education.
15 years of administrative experience or experience at management level in Finance & Accounts of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar/Deputy Finance Officer or equivalent post.
– Working experience of Budgeting & Financial Accounting etc. in Autonomous Bodies/ Universities.
– Good working knowledge of rules & regulations of State Universities relating to Accounts/Audit, service conditions and related financial matters.
Age: Not less than 40 years and not more than 55 years on the last date of submission of application.
2. Deputy University Engineer (Civil), G.U.
No of posts: 1, UR
Pay: Rs 30,000-1,10,000 + Grade Pay Rs 14,500/-
Educational Qualification: B.E. in Civil Engineering from a recognized university with experience in designing RCC Building, construction, supervision & quality control at site. Candidate should be well versed in using Civil Engineering Software & Microsoft Office.
Age: Not less than 30 years and not more than 40 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
How to apply:
* Prescribed application form, the details of qualifications & other are available in the University website – www.gauhati.ac.in. The candidates may download the application form from the above website. Application in any other form will not be accepted.
* Candidates will be required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) only and in case of SC/ST Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only by Demand Draft in favour of the “Registrar, Gauhati University” payable at SBI, G.U. Branch as an application fee for the post. Completed applications in the prescribed form along with necessary enclosures must reach The Registrar, Gauhati University, Guwahati-14 latest by 26.11.2019. Two (2) copies of application with all testimonials are needed to be submitted. The envelope containing the application form must indicate the name of the post & advertisement no.
* Those are in employment should submit their applications through proper channel or must submit a No Objection Certificate from the employer.
* Self attested copies of Mark-Sheets, Birth Certificate, Educational Certificates and Experience Certificates etc. must be attached to the application. Incomplete applications or applications without relevant enclosures will be out rightly rejected
Advertisement Details:Click Here