GUWAHATI: Several modification and relaxations in lockdown rules to be allowed from Aug 16.
1. All permitted activities mentioned in earlier orders shall continue to be allowed between 5 AM and 9 PM from Monday to Friday.
2. Inter-district movement will now be allowed from Monday to Friday from the existing Mondays and Tuesdays.
3. Use of public transportation will be allowed subject to maintenance of all COVID19 protocols and social distancing.
4. Night curfew timings have been relaxed and will now be in place from 9:30 PM to 5 AM.
5. Social/Political/Sports/Entertainment/Academic/Religious functions and other large congregations shall remain closed.
6. Cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theatres, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places of public gatherings shall remain closed.
7. Weekend lockdowns will strictly remain in place in all districts of Assam.
8 Wearing of face cover is compulsory in public places, in workplaces and public transport etc and any violation will attract a fine of Rs 1000 for the first offence.
The order will come into force from 5 AM of Aug 16 and will remain valid till 9:30 PM of Aug 31, 2020.
READE MORE HERE