Five bills have been passed in the Bodoland Territorial Council Legislative Assembly winter session on Thursday(November, 18).
The bills are:
- Bodoland Selection Bill-2021(BSB)
- Bodoland Revolving Fund (BRF) Forest & Wildlife-2021 Bill
- Bodoland Medical Attendance Bill-2021
- The Bodoland Legal Meteorological Enforcement Bill-2021
- Bodoland Market & Fair ( Management & Control) Bill -2021
Meanwhile, the BTR Government will take necessary steps for teachers’ appointments in the schools and a healthy educational environment in the region informed BTC CEM Pramod Boro.
It is to be mentioned that the two-day autumn(winter) session of Bodoland Territorial Council Legislative Assembly began at the BTC Legislative Assembly House, Bodofa Nwgwr in Kokrajhar on Wednesday(November, 17). The session was chaired by Katiram Boro, speaker of Bodoland Territorial Council Legislative Assembly in the chair.