Elephant Electrocuted In Kathiatoli
A pale of gloom descended in Kathiatoli area under Nagaon district on Sunday morning, after the locals discovered the body of an elephant. The elephant came in contact with an electric fence. It was electrocuted on Saturday night.
Sources informed that on Saturday night a herd of elephant had ventured the Ahutoli area in Kathiatoli. Even though the locals heard frantic elephant cries in the night, however, no one dared to venture out and check the matter.
The locals on Sunday morning discovered the body and immediately a number of people burst into tears.
The dead jumbo was later given a mournful adieu by the villagers.(PRATIDIN TIME)
Check out our other content
error: Content is protected !!