GUWAHATI: A doctor engaged in COVID Isolation Ward duty since June 10, expressed his anger and frustration on the Facebook platform. “…I’m Dr. Rahul Das, engaged in Covid Isolation Ward duty since 10/6/20. This is a post out of extreme anger and frustration,” the Facebook post said. The Facebook post
Year: 2020
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday assured all support to Assam in dealing with the flood havoc, which has claimed 81 lives so far this year. Discussing the flood situation with Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal over phone, Modi also enquired about the COVID-19 scenario and the ongoing efforts to douse
Flood-related incidents claimed three more lives in Assam, where the deluge has hit 27.64 lakh people in 26 of the 33 districts and destroyed houses, crops, roads and bridges at several places. Two persons died in Barpeta and one person in South Salmara district, taking the death toll to 105,
Waterlogging in several areas of the national capital due to heavy rains affected movement of traffic in the city on Sunday, officials said. A 56-year-old man died allegedly due to drowning after his mini-truck was submerged in water under the Minto Bridge in Delhi’s Barakhamba area. The man, identified as
GUWAHATI: Private vehicles including 2 wheelers barred in Kamrup Metro except for Medical emergency for the next 2 weeks. Rikshaws, auto-rickshaws and cabs to operate with proper sanitization. However , people going to offices( if they are included in 30% of workforce) , may take their private vehicles. They will